What To Do in Barcelona
Travel Stories and Your Tips
You have surely had a hard work when you decided what to do in Barcelona during your first visit. There are so many activities, places to visit and tours, to tell a story about each one!
This is a vibrant city, where people enjoy life at all times. Perhaps You had the same impression, especially if you have enjoyed the nightlife. And what about that sunset at the beach?
I know that you have taken the most out of your visit time, and knew exactly most of the activities in Barcelona. But, Do You agree with the following Top 20 things to do?
- Parc Guell (Guell Park)
- Camp Nou (This is the Barcelona soccer team stadium)
- Castell de Montjuic (Montjuic Castle)
- The Magic Fountain
- Zoo (in Parc Ciutadella)
- Sagrada Familia (Temple of the Holy Family, unfinished masterpiece of Gaudi)
- La Pedrera (Casa Mila)
- Catedral (Gothic Cathedral)
- Santa Maria del Mar (St. Mary of the Sea church)
- Palau de la Musica Catalana (Palace of Catalan Music)
- Casa Batllo
- Palau Guell
- Palau Nacional (National Museum of Catalonian Art)
- Joan Miro Foundation
- Las Ramblas
- Boqueria Market
- Plaza Reial
- Gothic Quarter
Have Good Tips about
What To Do In Barcelona?
Remember when you decided what to do in Barcelona as your first activity?
Was it as you expected?
What would You recommend to other travellers?
Do you have a video? Great! Just grab the embed code from YouTube and paste it!