From the series Leisure for Less – Budget Tours and Budget Places to Visit in Barcelona
The “All for Free” is only a dream.
But you will learn How to get Free Transport and Save a Lot of Money on our Guided Tours…
- Do you have a limited budget and think Barcelona is not an option for you?
- Are you not considering visiting Barcelona because you are scared of the prices of the attractions?
- Have you ever wondered if there is a way to get the most out of your visit to Barcelona while spending less?
- Are you tired of getting wrong tourist information that leads to unnecessary spending?
- Are you tired of wasting your time in long queues to visit important attractions?
As tourist advisors, we know your answer to most of these questions will probably be “yes.”
- What if we show you that Barcelona can be a destination option for you without breaking the bank?
- What if there were a way to plan your visit to Barcelona within your budget?
- What if there were a way you could visit those fantastic Barcelona attractions with an incredible discount or even for free?
Don’t you like getting the right tourist advice that will help you save a lot of money? Don’t you want to have the right information for avoiding long queues while saving money in the process? Don’t you like knowing how to visit major Barcelona attractions for free? We can help you with our unique guide with all the information, tips and secrets, and the ways of saving money and time.
There is no ideal card or “Barcelona Magic Card” that covers everything, but in our eBook, you will learn how to get a good approximation of it.
SAVE ON TOURS AND TRAVEL FOR FREE
In this eBook, we reveal all the secrets and tips about how to get free transportation in Barcelona while you save much money on our guided tours in Barcelona!
After you read the information in this book, you will know how to minimize your spending and also how to optimize your time with our suggested tours for 1, 2 or 3 days. In short, how to visit important attractions in Barcelona without having to break the bank.
We will let you know about some alternatives that allow you to make the most out of your visit while keeping your spending to a minimum.
Here are some valuable points that you will find in this eBook
- How you can get free transportation and deals at the same time
- How you can tour Barcelona in 1, 2 or 3 days in a smart way
- Guided tours with clear turn-by-turn instructions to get to the attractions
- How you can tour to see the most by spending less
- How to get the best deals for all the attractions you are going to visit
- Best alternatives to visit the attractions
- How you can visit some attractions for free
- All the discount options available for every attraction
- What attractions fit better within your budget
- Detailed information about the attractions to help you decide to plan a visit
- Detailed schedule for the visit
- Best transportation options to get to the attractions
- Who is entitled to special prices
- Special entry fees for students
- Where children have free entry and at what age
- Deals for children
- Deals for seniors and retired people
Our eBook works on virtually any device
We deliver the file in several formats, no matter if you have a smartphone, Kindle, tablet, MAC or PC, you will be able to read it.
Buy the eBook now:
Also included in the offer: 2 Free Bonuses!
Free Bonus #1: contains all the details, tips and secrets of additional free visits and activities that you can do with the Barcelona Card, including leisure and fun activities for the family.
Free Bonus #2: contains all the details, tips and secrets of important budget attractions in Barcelona. Regularly, they charge an entry fee, but for some of them you will learn how to eventually get a discount or even a free entrance and when.
You easily get a value of over €26 FOR FREE!
Click below to order Save on Tours and Travel for Free in paperback version:
Other books by this author:
Also available at the major eBook retailers
Click on the images to go to the retailer’s webpage.
BARNES & NOBLE
Presentation of the series Leisure for Less – Budget Tours and Budget Places to Visit in Barcelona
Visit our Barcelona Budget Website